View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 03:10 PM   #66
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
Brent, I don't doubt you do your research. You and Steve are probably the two that research stuff on end before making decisions like this. I was just saying if it were me, if just wait and do everything at once as a fail safe. That's the engineer in me. Remove all variables that may affect the outcome.
Yes, Brent and I are both information whores, we just have a different way of going about things and that is not to say his or my way is the right or wrong way, I'm just saying different. That is mostly due to us both having different goals in mind for our cars. Brent has a goal in mind for his NA applications. Putting those self imposed parameters on himself an what he would like to achieve kind of forces him to go to these extremes to achieve his goal.

I as well enjoy learning and doing as much research a possible to make the most of my combo as well. I'm about to get started on the goal for my car here before long. Kevin being one of my best buds has taught me a lot and I bend his ear quite often.

I think Brent and I are going to the basic same place, just taking means to get there. The important thing is that we both learn as much as possible to obtain our goals and have a lot of fun in the process.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote