View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 06:38 PM   #14
Hockeyman

Originally Posted by Oxford14Stang View Post
Yeah like i texted you, the one that was at the track was a t/c version not a s/c. He was definitely a good guy. Good to see they've got a good group going on. He told me he was 330hp 360tq on e85. Those cars weigh in at 2800lbs. I told him on the hwy it'd be a great run and i told him i'd almost bet his car would pull. He said he had ran a best of a 9.0 out at northstar with a 2.4 60' just spinning with terrible wheel hop, but fwd cars not to mention turboed are generally back half cars

That's my buddy Jordan, really good friend of mine. I keep telling him that Northstar is not the greatest track to run, these cars shine in the back half it seems...1/8 just doesn't cut it.

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
Hey Blake! Thanks for stopping by! And I really appreciate the clarification on everything. Hopefully I can maybe make it out to Alliance and we can go at it again.

No problem, was good to meet you. Alliance was this past Sunday and was a blast! Just very HOT.

Me and my club are heading to Crandall this Friday for Test and Tune, 7PM to midnight, if it isn't raining. Anyone on here going out?
Hockeyman is offline   Reply With Quote