View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 11:07 AM   #317
STROKD
Old School

Yea, I figured all that out when I actually saw what was happening. I tried to make the guy look like me, but he looks more like Corey Feldman. Lmao. I evened up almost all the attributes and ended up with a nice blue suit and crocidile shoes, Sinatra style hat and aviators. I look like I should be on Vice City more that this game, but I dig the look. Lol. I just need a pink shirt now.

Some guy failed miserably trying to kill me in his car, and someone in a copter succeeded to land on me. I kept staring at the map running in circles trying to shoot the white dot, didn't dawn on me someone already had a copter till I looked up to watch it smash me.

Besides the slow load times and getting booted all the time, shit is a lot of fun when it's working. Robbing the stores is getting lame, I get 1500-1800 bucks, then it turns 4 stars instantly and I die and lose 1200-1400 for bail and hospital. I hear u can kill yourself, gonna try to steal money, deposit to bank and end myself tonight, it's supposed to only be 500.

Last time I checked, swat didn't come out with 4 copters for a gas station robbery... Little over the top me thinks. If u go in, smoke the attendant with a silencer, and sneak out, does that warrant stars? Another Ill try tonight...