View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 07:07 AM   #7
brtnstrns

Originally Posted by re-rx7 View Post
Fuck that i would have followed them
Yeah...I can't run 40 mph

Originally Posted by 03MachMe View Post
Call the police next time even if you don't have a plate. Give a description of the car and passengers and maybe there will be a cop in the area that will find them. That's assault plain and simple
I was going to flag down an officer at a stop light but he drove off before I could get up there. Guess I wasn't really thinking. Should have called the police regardless like you said.

I'm still pretty pissed about the whole thing. I think I may swing through the high school parking lot and see if I can spot the car and get the plate number. I doubt there are too many Audi A4s in that lot. Not sure what I could do with it besides find out where they live and go let the parents know their son needs to have his ass beat. But I'm guessing being that age with an almost new Audi and having the decency to let your buddy shoot at women on the street with an airsoft gun, his parents would probably just laugh and say how good their kid is.

03 DSG Mach 1

Stroked/Forged, Heads, Cams, Long Runner Intake, Built Cobra IRS, Cobra Fuel System
brtnstrns is offline   Reply With Quote