View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 12:11 PM   #3
toomnymods

Well for now just fun.. Lol but ive always liked being at the top of the pack when performance is concerned. I sold my nissan titan 8 months ago and my N/A record of 12.92@103 still stands after 7 yrs as well as my boosted record of [email protected] this was in a 5300lb truck that had the aerodynamics of a house, lol
I should easily be able to beat these times in the stang with maybe 1-2 more mods.. Last time i went to the track i kept getting locked outta 4th. So i got the MGW shifter and BMR LCA's cause the traction sucked balls. Best 60' of the night was a 2.2 and most where 2.3 to 2.4
I aslo got the bama tune but havent been back to the track since i was bone stock..

2014 Sterling Gray Gt 3.73's, MT82 Trans, Brembo pkg, JLT Carbon fiber CAI, AED E85 Race Tune, ARH Longtubes /w O/R X pipe, Borla Stinger Catback, DSS Alum Driveshaft, Bob's Autosports Oil Seperator, BMR drop springs, K Member, A-Arms, LCA, UCA, UCA mount, Panhard, Panhard brace, LCA Relocation brackets, Viking Dbl adj shocks, Strange Adj struts, MGW short throw shifter
toomnymods is offline   Reply With Quote