Thread: White 2013/14
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 03:46 PM   #4
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
Your problem is you get way to involved in this shit. You also have the bad habit of getting car envy. You look at all the guys with their z06, vipers, lambos, etc and start downing your shit because its not a high dollar car. I used to do the same thing and now I could give a shit less. I don't care who is faster than me, I won't spend a dime to be faster than the next guy. Hell my car hasn't even been in boost the last 5 times I've taken it out. I get people pulling up next to me telling me they love my car at least 3 times everytime I have it out. That is what I enjoy now a car that is fun to cruise in and turns heads. You don't have to have a 75k plus car to turn heads.
You're probably somewhat right. I wouldn't say I have high dollar envy, but rather horsepower envy. I never had a car N/A this long and it suuuucks. I suppose I should look at the glass half full, at least I have a hobby car. It really sucked being without one after I sold the Cobras. You're also right about being on here too much. I need to scale it back I guess. I just want to see this place grow and succeed.