View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 08:42 PM   #37
Sieran

Originally Posted by maxpayne View Post
Oh okay cool. I love Subarus as well. Had a 2011 Wrx and it was a lot of fun. How much can you get off sticker these days for a new STI? And good choice getting a 2014. The new 2015s look like shit.
I'm not sure how much on average... Only reason I got a smoking deal on this was because I happen to know a friend at the dealer. Took a huge loss on the stang, since I got it with nothing down and only had it for 10 months.

Payments are 40 more a month for 75 months, but insurance goes down like 10 or 15 as of January and gas will be cheaper so that just about offsets the difference. It is of no consequence anyways, because when my F150 gets paid off in a bit those payments will double down on this one.

As for the looks, I love it. Not sure on the sticker on the side yet, but I cant remove it without removing their 3m clear bra since it was put under it. Plus for the '15s, no more STi hatch. Lots are pissed about that.
Sieran is offline   Reply With Quote