Thread: C7 goes 200 MPH
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 05:22 PM   #15
Dominic Toretto

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
In my opinion the Venom isn't a very nice car. The one I saw in person was pretty janky. Panels didn't line up very well, paint was subpar, rattled like crazy etc. Hennessey was just charging an insane amount of money based off his reputation and his "record" and frankly, because he could. He still has some very loyal customers who have a lot of money and good standing with the factories cuz he doesn't screw them over. He saves that for his customers who aren't loaded.
I have not seen one in person but, from the pics I have seen I do certainly agree. Everyone that reviews the car like it for it's speed and give it a pass on the shoddy build quality, interior is hot garbage and what not. I do give credit where credit is due and the car is a beast but, definitely not worth a million dollars.

For someone that can afford a car of this price range, I'd go for a Koenigsegg or Zonda(which are not kit cars) all day over this.

-Alex

Ford Racing . Pypes . BMR . CDC . American Muscle . DDM Tuning . BFG . J&M . Amsoil . MMD. JLT
Dominic Toretto is offline   Reply With Quote