View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 04:12 AM   #24
toomnymods

Originally Posted by Trey's 5.0 View Post
Thanx. How do you like the DSS driveshaft..? Worth the money..?
It was definatly worth it.. added just a touch of driveline noise but that was to be expected being that I'm turning this into a racecar and not a cadillac.
the car definatly pulls much harder from a dig and accelerates easily, so it was definatly a noticable mod, the funny thing is the main reason I wanted it wasnt for the weight savings of rotational mass. I couldnt stand the driveline clunking that took place everytime i engaged / disemgaged the clutch and it really got on my nerves. Lastly seeing pics of a guy with just 435rwhp launching on slicks destroying his 2 piece was more than enough to convince me to buy one. Soon as all the crapola weak parts are off the stang I plan to start going to the track.. Still want to upgrade the brake pads, rotors, and possibly the calipers.
oh if you plan on getting one go with hypermotive as he will give us 10% discount :P thats pretty hefty discount when your spending 800-900 bucks on a item. Also make sure you get the DSS one as it has the CV joint which will make the pinion angle less of a issue after lowering.

2014 Sterling Gray Gt 3.73's, MT82 Trans, Brembo pkg, JLT Carbon fiber CAI, AED E85 Race Tune, ARH Longtubes /w O/R X pipe, Borla Stinger Catback, DSS Alum Driveshaft, Bob's Autosports Oil Seperator, BMR drop springs, K Member, A-Arms, LCA, UCA, UCA mount, Panhard, Panhard brace, LCA Relocation brackets, Viking Dbl adj shocks, Strange Adj struts, MGW short throw shifter
toomnymods is offline   Reply With Quote