View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 05:56 PM   #59
Dan12GT

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
I think the elitist group are missing the point. Nobody is saying the cars aren't cool. I know it takes some skill to drive them but no where near road racing or drag racing (not saying these cars can't do it, had to say that before that got thrown in my face). I just don't find it entertaining to watch, maybe its different in person I don't know. That's my whole complaint is its not fun to watch. Its roll racing, roll racing isn't that fun to watch in person let alone on the computer.

Before this gets going I know my fox is slow and I can't compete with these cars. I do not have car penis envy, so that's not why I am saying this.

Don't bring up drag racing either because it takes a hell of a long time to get a setup dialed in and running the times you want. I did race for a long time and my 1/8 and 1/4 miles times are better than most the cars on this site and dfwm. I just don't brag about them, now that I sold it I really can't but I didn't brag when I was running those times.
Hook, line, and sinker! BOOM! (agreed with most of this)

I do agree too though it does take some serious skill, tuning, and testing to control one of these mammoth horse power cars though

But....

You do have to agree going from a 60 roll does add some control factor to the race. The control factor meaning a safe starting speed because these cars have too much power to go from a dig for their current setup.

Airaid CAI | Borla S-Type Catback | Amsoil 10w30 and MTG Trans. Fluid
382hp 387ft/lb | 1/4: 12.9 @ 112mph

Last edited by Dan12GT; 01-09-2014 at 06:00 PM.
Dan12GT is offline   Reply With Quote