Thread: 2015 z06
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 07:44 PM   #60
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by Dan12GT View Post
I agree, but my point is Steve is comparing UGR cars to Veyrons and calling it the same level of comparison and then tossing in the idea the Veyron is trash. Which I said isn't an equal comparison in a stock vs stock format because the UGR cars are "hyper cars" due to the aftermarket attention and money involved with them after the fact. Obviously a UGR car would blow the doors off a stock Veyon.

In retrospect the same can be said if you take a v6 mustang and dump endless amounts of money into it to make it faster than a GT. Obviously the "lessor" car with tons of money devoted to it will generally be the more powerful car (if that is the end goal; generally speed / performance is a factor of money involved).

All my original point was YES, the UGR cars should be faster and I would expect them to be. I was only stating that I personally would simply just trust the car that is designed to go 250+ from the factory (engineered for this very purpose).

Maybe the UGR cars DO control and handle just as well as the Veyron at that speed, I have no idea. I am simply doubting that. However I am basing my opinion off of what I generally would think to see from a car with 2000hp. It goes fast in a strait line, and gets pretty hard to control the faster you go. (simple logic there).

Unless UGR is some odd form or branch of Lamborghini like Roush is to Ford, UGR cars are not STOCK cars....

You can leave out the insulting people's intelligence part. I never personally attacked you. You just seriously make arguments where there are none to be had.
Please quote where I stated the Veyron was trash and quote where I personally "attacked" you. Why are you so defensive? It's a discussion. Any time I comment on something where I don't completely agree with your point its an "argument". Lay off the caffeine and relax. Damn. lol