View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 03:46 PM   #52
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
LOL you talk about 600 rwhp and you haven't even changed out your stock exhaust yet.

Well, I guess I could have just run out and bought the first busted, played out wheels I could buy in order just to throw parts at my car like you did...

I just did some nice wheels, tires and suspension. I was asked to chill on my car until Christmas so family actually had some ideas to buy me for Christmas rather than buying everything leaving them out of it. lol.

Originally Posted by TrueStreetTim View Post
Procharger states the D1 makes 925+ chp. Over-spinning the D1, their making 900+ to the ground. The D1 is definitely capable of 800whp and still remain within its designed impeller speed.
Respectfully, I'd have to see that to believe it. Procharger over the years has been a lil notorious for their overzealous claims of power. Overspinning a centri blower on a car that mainly a street car is a bad idea because the head units won't last very long.

I had my Vortech 7 years and never had a single problem with it. Meanwhile I had several friends who had Procharger units who had to either rebuild their headunits, or replace them entirely because it ate itself. Granted, this was several years ago and Procharger quality could be greatly improved by now which was the reason for me starting this thread if anyone had some first hand experience with new units on the Coyote motor.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote