View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 01:45 PM   #124
Dominic Toretto

I agree. I do receive the emails from this company so I expected the sell attempt at the end. I did find it interesting about the idea of skipping breakfast though. That was the only thing I was concerned with.

Since I have been on a mission to gain weight(muscle), it's difficult to do that without gaining some fat as well. However, I did change my diet starting this week to stir fry and no carbs to see how that may incluence my weight. I'm going to try this no breakfast routine and just drink water and a creatine drink in the mornings. Won't eat anything until first break at work and nothing "big" until lunch. I've prepared chicken stir fry with lots of veggies for lunch and I'll have one protein shake and eat my chili for dinner.

I've just always heard that when you wake up, your body looks for energy through catabolyzing your muscles instead of fat(which is dumb). So this is the only way I can think of to lose some weight without it being lost as muscle.

-Alex

Ford Racing . Pypes . BMR . CDC . American Muscle . DDM Tuning . BFG . J&M . Amsoil . MMD. JLT
Dominic Toretto is offline   Reply With Quote