View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 10:19 AM   #99
Soulowd

Originally Posted by Crimson600+HP View Post
A/F ratios being off is a tuner issue. If the tune was ran too long with A/F's off, then that could cause the #8 to fail. If the mechanic was truly scared about an A/F problem, he should immediately to a compression check of the cylinder. This will tell you if it has failed or is about to fail. If the PCM has been flashed, you are going to have a rough time at various Ford dealerships getting it covered under any type of warranty, if one still exists on your 2011. Sorry to hear this is happening. I know first hand.
Yeah they said if I wanted to continue that would be their next move but couldnt do it last night. They know that I am a wholesale dealer in the auto industry and thats why they pretty much were saying trade it in (after putting it back to stock) or sell it at the auction. Because I know first the cylinder has to blow up before ford will even consider it and they all but hire a Private Investigator to go through the car with a fine tooth comb. Not worth it. I most likely am going to return it to stock and go get a 14'

1993 Cobra Black
Bbk shorty's, x-pipe, Flowmasters, bbk TB, bbk Cai,
UD pullies
(240rwhp/280rwtq)
Soulowd is offline   Reply With Quote