View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 12:40 PM   #196
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
Did you really just say yum to that. I would rather have scrambled egg whites with some Canadian bacon, that's yum.
I'm still researching eggs. It's a highly controversial topic if they are good for you or not. I'm still on the fence. I eat eggs on occasion, but only organic eggs and the egg white itself. I'm working on lowering my LDL levels which is why the egg thing is "iffy" to me until I can decide on them.

And yes, oatmeal with flaxseed in it, add a banana while it's hot so it melts. YUMMMMM.

Originally Posted by Dominic Toretto View Post
That's about the same as a gallon of milk. I'll start looking for that, thanks man!

What's interesting is that I had some inclination that foods are drinks were starting to have hormones in them due to how the younger population is developing so early these days. I know it's off topic but, I remember when I was in high school, girls looked like girls, now you can find some 15 year olds that look over 20.

-Alex
Exactly. It's also why we are seeing obesity at a much earlier age too.

Makes you think about that joking one liner " Damn girl, I know milk does a body good, but how much milk you drinking!?!"

Irony.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote