View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 12:56 PM   #198
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
I'm still researching eggs. It's a highly controversial topic if they are good for you or not. I'm still on the fence. I eat eggs on occasion, but only organic eggs and the egg white itself. I'm working on lowering my LDL levels which is why the egg thing is "iffy" to me until I can decide on them.

And yes, oatmeal with flaxseed in it, add a banana while it's hot so it melts. YUMMMMM.

Exactly. It's also why we are seeing obesity at a much earlier age too.

Makes you think about that joking one liner " Damn girl, I know milk does a body good, but how much milk you drinking!?!"

Irony.
Lets not fucking blame obesity of these fat bastards on milk and hormones. Lets put the blame where it belongs, in their fucking parents for taking their fat asses to McDonalds every damn day. My wife sees it everyday where she works (pediatricians office), these parents feed their kids what ever they wants. They have kids come in that are 300lbs and 13 years old and they want the doctor to give them a handicapped pass so their kid doesn't have to walk as far and can take the elevator at certain places. The doctors tell them no and the parent goes to a new doctor to get it so their kid doesn't have to exercise. That is where the blame needs to be put not on fucking milk. Look how skinny my kids are and they eat all the shit that you are saying is horrible for you and is to blame. Sorry this one pisses me off, not Steve's comment it the fact these parents do this to their kids because they can't tell them no when the kid wants another fucking cup cake. Your kids fat give him a carrot.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote