View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 06:47 PM   #212
Dominic Toretto

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
Are you this hard headed about everything? lol

Milk is horrible for you. What is more important is what that label isn't telling that is in that milk. Puss, hormones, antibiotics, fecal matter etc. If you want to put that stuff into your body, fine that is business. But you will never convince me that store bought cows milk is good for you, because it's not. You're buying into a marketing campaign that has been drilled into you since you were a kid. That's it.
I'm not trying to convince you to switch Steve.

How do you know all that stuff is in every container of milk if any? I've you're trying to make a sale, you'll need more than the above arbitrary statements.

Show some measurable statistics. What hormones am I consuming in milk that my body doesn't already produce? Define puss per this conversation because I looked it up and it literally means cat. What antibiotics are in the milk that are bad for human consumption? Where is the fecal matter?

Originally Posted by JDMLOL View Post
Alex, I thought the same when I looked at the almond milk so I got soy milk. Less calories than traditional milk per 8oz serving with 6g protein. So once you pour about 11oz of soy milk you're looking at identical calories and protein as skim milk without the garbage. Didn't look at the sodium content vs dairy milk though.
I don't know much about soy but, I've heard that it was bad for males. I don't consume it and didn't intend on it, so I haven't bothered looking into the subject.

-Alex

Ford Racing . Pypes . BMR . CDC . American Muscle . DDM Tuning . BFG . J&M . Amsoil . MMD. JLT
Dominic Toretto is offline   Reply With Quote