View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 09:26 PM   #6
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by Dominic Toretto View Post
Why don't we compare physiques? Post a picture of yourself(veggievore) and I'll post a picture of me(carnivore) and let everyone decide who is in better shape.

If you're in better shape than me, I'll stop eating meat for a solid week. If I am in better shape than you, you have to eat a Five Guys double

-Alex
This is between Donnie and I. Has nothing to do with you. Being "in shape" is relative to whatever it is you do and doesnt apply to everything. I might not be as strong as you lifting a certain way but i would thrash you on the mats and you'd be huffing and puffing thinking about throwing up your guts in the trash can in the corner like all the rest of the wannabe meatheads. Lol. Thats because we are training for different things. Big bodybuilder type dont succeed in my sport. They gas out in less than two minutes.

Im not looking to be a big bodybuilder type. Im not try to be Arnold over here. I dont need to be crazy strong in my sport. Im just getting healthy, detoxing completely, lowering my LDL level, blood pressure and weight. We have completely different goals.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote