View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 10:48 PM   #235
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by Dominic Toretto View Post
Well you can have a competition between Donnie but I am calling you out. You want to crack jokes about someone being injured and blame it on eating meat. That's ridiculous. If being a vegivore can get someone in a bodybuilding type shape, then let's put it to the test. I want to see your results based on being a vegivore and compare them to my results being a carnivore so we can really see who is going to be more prone to weaker muscles.

You can't sit behind the keyboard and tell people that workout for strength that eating meat is bad, when we can lift more than you. You're beginning to sound like the 6 foot 110lb salesman at GNC trying to sell me on proteins lol.

Speaking of height and weight, how tall are you? How much do you weigh and what percentage of that is body fat?

By the way, I am by no means a "meathead" lol but, I am willing to take this bet here and now that me eating meats has better results in building muscle and overall better build than you eating veggies. I am 6 foot even, 184 pounds. Not a meathead, maybe if I were over 200lbs with less bodyfat. The proof is in the results. So let's show the results and let people judge themselves based on that. Would you buy a performance car part without seeing what the results would be?

-Alex
If you werent so over eager to argue you just might be see what im saying. I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I'm putting in my two cents like everyone else. You're wanting to argue so much you're making drama where there isnt any. Donnie and I are personal friends having fun prodding one another. Then here you are to jump in the middle of it all being hell bent.

Ive never said that i could lift more than anyone else or anything near that. You have your opinions and I have mine. What im doing nutrition wise is for my own health benefits. Im not trying to get big or ripped up or any of that nonsense. Its strictly a health and weight loss thing.

Its my belief that that a high intake of meat is not good for our bodies. There is more to being healthy than being all "swoll". You have a different opinion.

Once again, you and I have two different goals training for completely different things. So that makes your call out not only pointless but laughable cuz its so ridiculous. I cant stop laughing at being challenged to a posedown or some shit. Lmao. So you can relax because there is nothing to "prove" here.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote