View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 11:09 PM   #236
Dominic Toretto

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
If you werent so over eager to argue you just might be see what im saying. I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I'm putting in my two cents like everyone else. You're wanting to argue so much you're making drama where there isnt any. Donnie and I are personal friends having fun prodding one another. Then here you are to jump in the middle of it all being hell bent.

Ive never said that i could lift more than anyone else or anything near that. You have your opinions and I have mine. What im doing nutrition wise is for my own health benefits. Im not trying to get big or ripped up or any of that nonsense. Its strictly a health and weight loss thing.

Its my belief that that a high intake of meat is not good for our bodies. There is more to being healthy than being all "swoll". You have a different opinion.

Once again, you and I have two different goals training for completely different things. So that makes your call out not only pointless but laughable cuz its so ridiculous. I cant stop laughing at being challenged to a posedown or some shit. Lmao. So you can relax because there is nothing to "prove" here.
Okay, so is Donnie's screen name Bert or Blownaltered? Because I've seen the conversation between you and blownaltered and that seems to be good fun but what you said to Bert just came off as kind of snotty. And that was clearly what I addressed.

Again, I don't consider myself a "beefcake" or "swoll" so those terms, as ambiguous as they are, don't really help your argument because you don't know what I look like.

I'm glad you admit that you and I have two different goals. With that said, you can't make these blanket claims that "meat is bad for you" or my personal favorite that started this offshoot "Awww, the widdle widdle carnivore has an owie. Guess all that "real" protein didn't build all that supporting muscle for you after all." If someone wants to gain muscle, we can't do that eating rabbit food. It's not possible. So meat does have it's benefits. Here's some names of professionals that eat meat and I promise you, they are in better shape that both of us; Jay Cutler, Johnnie Jackson, Dexter Jackson, Branch Warren, Matt Duvall... can't think of anymore off hand. They are meatheads and I would bet a years salary, anything physically competitive you can do, they can do much better. And also keep in mind, in order for them to be as lean and cut as they are, they do tons of cardio. So throw out that bs of being a meathead means you can't be well-rounded. It's just dumb.

Glad we are both laughing. I asked you to post a picture of yourself so we can all see how this veggie only diet has been working for you. If being a veggievore is so great, and eating meat is terrible, then by that rationale, you should be in MUCH better shape than me right?

-Alex

Ford Racing . Pypes . BMR . CDC . American Muscle . DDM Tuning . BFG . J&M . Amsoil . MMD. JLT
Dominic Toretto is offline   Reply With Quote