View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 12:05 PM   #22
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
I don't remember specifically telling anyone EXACTLY how to parent? I just said be a parent, and not a best friend. Read, dipshit. Here we go with your bullshit "experience" rants again. I clearly have no idea what I'm talking about, but yet that's what I see everyday. Just because someone doesn't have kids of their own doesn't mean they don't know how to be a parent. What I said is exactly what happened to both of my cousins in high school, of whom I watched become drug addicts and constantly run away from home. I watched it with my own eyes. But again, it's something that differs from your opinion, and because it doesn't agree with your opinion, it's not true/fact/believeable/whatever the hell you want to call it.

Did I say it would get physical? Or are your just automatically assuming that so that you can go ahead and form an opinion off of very few words? I vote the latter. This forum has started to become a bust lately with all the same old shit that continues to pour out of a few mouths from some of the same old people.
Ok this is going a nice long response so just stay with me.

As for your friends that ended up being fuck ups, good for them. My best friend growing up had parents that partied with us every weekend. Hell even smoked pot with us. Now he makes about 200k a year has a hot wife that makes over a 100k a year. Lives in DC and has a huge uptown apartment in Dallas he rents out and a 200k house in Richardson he rents out. Sounds like parents that were friends with their kid wasn't the problem here. I actually know more kids that their parents were real strict on them that are fuck ups. But hey your experiences are the only ones that count. Sometimes it doesn't matter what type of parents you have, a fuck up is going to be a fuck up no matter what.

As for yelling at kids on a baseball team. Well I guess I do yell from time to time but that is because I'm on the other side of the field and that is the only way they will hear me. As for making them run laps, yes if you don't behave get your little ass running. Now if the kid is standing right in front of you and you are yelling at him, you are in the wrong and shouldn't do that. As a parent I would have a huge problem with you yelling in my kids face and it would only happen once. I can promise you it would not be me with the problem.

To sit back with no children and tell people with kids how to raise them, is a joke. You have no idea what its like. I can also tell you as a parent your not going to let some jackass scream in their face. Raising kids is not easy, it is the hardest thing you can possibly do but one of the most rewarding things you can possibly do. Once you have kids you will realize there is a fine line on being a parent and being a friend. You have to be both, not just one or the other.

Lastly stop with the name calling, it will get you no where.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote