View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 07:20 PM   #147
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
Actually, I'll leave one last remark on this whole thing.

Donnie, you just went off talking about how everything you typed I took too seriously, and that I shouldn't take everything on the internet so literally. So doesn't that mean you should do the same exact thing with everything I have said as well? After all, this is all just text on a public forum. It's not that hard for someone to type words in manner than makes them actually sound angry. Why so serious?? So it seems that the person that needs to listen to their own advice here is actually you. If you really take a threat over the internet seriously enough to feel threaten, then I'm sorry. It is the internet after all.

Oh yeah, I forgot I'm typing this in an angry manner, so I need to add some "fuck yous", a couple of "go kill youself's", and a little dash of "I'M SO FUCKING ANGRY! GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!"

Attachment 1217
Your an ignorant little fucker aren't you. I never said to take everything on the Internet lightly. Matter of fact I don't threaten people on boards or anywhere else on the internet because a threat is real no matter what. If your to stupid to understand that then you need more help then I thought. I love how your trying to turn this around on me, when you the one that went off the handle about a little joke. If you can't take a joke then that is your own problem and should probably stay off the boards. I also said what I said was all in a joking manner and have yet to hear somebody say they didn't get that fact beside you. Your the one with a problem here not me, not Steve or anybody else. Just you so you might want to think long and hard before you keep carrying on with this shit.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote