View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 08:32 PM   #149
DirtyD

Default Congrats Steve!!!

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
Your an ignorant little fucker aren't you. I never said to take everything on the Internet lightly. Matter of fact I don't threaten people on boards or anywhere else on the internet because a threat is real no matter what. If your to stupid to understand that then you need more help then I thought. I love how your trying to turn this around on me, when you the one that went off the handle about a little joke. If you can't take a joke then that is your own problem and should probably stay off the boards. I also said what I said was all in a joking manner and have yet to hear somebody say they didn't get that fact beside you. Your the one with a problem here not me, not Steve or anybody else. Just you so you might want to think long and hard before you keep carrying on with this shit.

I'm an ignorant little fucker, alright. And you're (correct spelling, by the way) just an angry old fucker, if we are going to be throwing around judgmental assumptions, since we don't actually know each other and all. Can you show me how to take something on the internet in a serious manner? Because after all, it's just text. There is no emotion behind those little pixels that forms characters on your screen. Sure, you can arrange words and add words to a sentence or statement to portray anger, but unless you are sitting on the same side of the screen as the person typing, all you can do is just assume they are angry. And when you assume, you make an ass of you and me. That's what my father always taught me. Apparently it still holds true.

As for the threats, I gladly challenge you to go to the local police station and see how they react when you tell them someone threatened you on a public Internet forum. I bet they would jump right up and hit the road to find that sorry bastard. Ryan gets threatened every day in person, and he is a cop. Actually just had that conversation with him the other day. If he doesn't make a big deal about it in real life, you really think it's a bigger deal over the virtual world?

You seem to be the one that keeping "carrying on this shit." You don't HAVE to respond to me, but you feel compelled to because you have to try and act like the badass that gets in the last word to prove a point. All you have to do is leave it alone, let me response remain the last response. No one is forcing you to respond to me. But it's funny how that thing called ego works inside the human psyche. You just can't let someone else have the last word, no matter how hard you try. I truly think that you are just mad now because I turned around your own advice on you, and you know that I'm right. Again, that's ego, and you will never admit that, which isn't surprising.

So just drink some whiskey or vodka, or whatever makes you relax, and go calm down.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote