View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 08:48 PM   #151
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by DirtyD View Post
I'm an ignorant little fucker, alright. And you're (correct spelling, by the way) just an angry old fucker, if we are going to be throwing around judgmental assumptions, since we don't actually know each other and all. Can you show me how to take something on the internet in a serious manner? Because after all, it's just text. There is no emotion behind those little pixels that forms characters on your screen. Sure, you can arrange words and add words to a sentence or statement to portray anger, but unless you are sitting on the same side of the screen as the person typing, all you can do is just assume they are angry. And when you assume, you make an ass of you and me. That's what my father always taught me. Apparently it still holds true.

As for the threats, I gladly challenge you to go to the local police station and see how they react when you tell them someone threatened you on a public Internet forum. I bet they would jump right up and hit the road to find that sorry bastard. Ryan gets threatened every day in person, and he is a cop. Actually just had that conversation with him the other day. If he doesn't make a big deal about it in real life, you really think it's a bigger deal over the virtual world?

You seem to be the one that keeping "carrying on this shit." You don't HAVE to respond to me, but you feel compelled to because you have to try and act like the badass that gets in the last word to prove a point. All you have to do is leave it alone, let me response remain the last response. No one is forcing you to respond to me. But it's funny how that thing called ego works inside the human psyche. You just can't let someone else have the last word, no matter how hard you try. I truly think that you are just mad now because I turned around your own advice on you, and you know that I'm right. Again, that's ego, and you will never admit that, which isn't surprising.

So just drink some whiskey or vodka, or whatever makes you relax, and go calm down.
Ok this one is funny. I'm glad it takes you an hour after you read my comments to come up with an answer. Makes you look real bright. You say I have to get in the last word but every time I give you chance to shut the fuck up you have to respond. You just can't help yourself. You are trying to act like this wasn't your fault and it's all mine, that's cute. Your the one that went off calling names, running your mouth to Steve, bringing his brother into it but you did no wrong. You are exactly what I thought you were.

Also why would I run to the police you never threatened me. I hate to tell you this but if you do threaten to shoot somebody on the Internet they can get the police involved, just because it wasn't a threat in person doesn't mean it's still not a threat.

There are rules I go by on the boards. I don't talk about some bodies family (kids, wife, etc ), I don't make threats, I won't do anything to cause someone to lose their job, you know common sense things. But I guess your dad by your words never taught you any personal responsibility. My advice to you is to just let it go. Say a prayer and have a nice night.

Last edited by blownaltered; 03-16-2014 at 08:53 PM.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote