View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 09:30 PM   #157
DirtyD

Default Congrats Steve!!!

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
Oh yeah I could tell you were real calm telling Steve to fuck off and calling me names. I love how your trying to act like you were playing the entire time. There isn't one person that read your posts that would believe you. So you keep trying to make yourself out to not look like a fruit loop.
You seriously fucking believed I was serious with all of that? Are you really that fucking retarded? Damn man, I guess I really am the one that needs the help and therapy because I didn't get the memo that you are supposed to believe every single fucking thing on the internet! Your really are a fucking prick! Go fuck yourself.

Again, beauty of the internet. If you really are that good at reading emotion through text on the computer screen, that's pretty cool. Definitely a gift right there. I can type and act however I want on the internet, and apparently everyone will believe me.

I bet you $100 if I was acting like an internet badass, I would be called out for putting up a front, saying that no one did believe anything I was saying.

I just LOVE double standards. They really are thrown around a lot nowadays.

Last edited by DirtyD; 03-16-2014 at 09:32 PM.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote