Thread: z/28 review. .
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 08:15 AM   #102
fordplay

No... The camaro still has the rear seat, as the article states, the rear seat is the brace in the car... I purchased my 2011 mustang and compared it to the 2011 camaro.. The Brembo pkg out performed the 2011 camaro brakes in every test. As for poor engineering in the camaro.. what's step one for replacing the heater core? 1. Remove windshield. .. yep, why? The screws are located under it? Start looking and doing research, there are class action law suits against GM for the convertible top failures, the pos after thought sun roof that deforms the roof and leaks flooding the back seat, ask any owner how many times they had to re index the windows, since 2010 only 1 of my friends that own camaros had had less than 4 visits for service work. The engineering at GM is so shoestring, the cry since early 2000's from leadership has been "build it for less" ask anyone that works or used to work there.

I'll leave this here for some light reading http://www.camaro5.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=70

We also know as much as we don't like to admit it, somewhere north of 90% of all racing takes place in a straight line, that is where cars reputations are earned, and we all know if you wanted a track car you'd get a lotus like everyone else.

I do see some of you are trying to turn over a new leaf. So we can agree to disagree, that's fine, I'd much rather sit over a beer or steak and talk face to face, you can't tell inflection and people take too much the wrong way online

Last edited by fordplay; 03-31-2014 at 08:41 AM.
fordplay is offline   Reply With Quote