View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 02:13 PM   #86
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by Dominic Toretto View Post
If by "a bunch of other shit" you mean supporting mods for the cam, then it's pretty ridiculous to assume someone would only install a cam WITHOUT supporting mods lol.

I mean seriously, who would install an LG G5X3 cam and not upgrade to longtubes, better intake, IM, plugs, tune, full exhaust to take full advantage of the cam? Of course better heads would be optimal but, everything else is pretty necessary to use the cam without it being a monumental waste of money.

-Alex
You just said it yourself, that isn't just a cam, but a lot of other things as well. The phrase "cam only" is meant to understate mods for those who are uninformed on what it really means. Personally, I find it funny as hell and doesn't bother me in the slightest.

It's all part of racing as far as I'm concerned. If you don't come out prepared, educated on street racing, on your A game, car prepped and running to run it's best race, then it's on you. Hence the old term, "run what ya bring and hope you brought enough".

This latest generation of racers are a bunch of sniveling little whiners who have to bench race it to death first with their calculator racing to insure they get the win or don't race. It's cry baby bullshit. I wish people would just get back to having fun and racing win or lose without thinking it's some kind of personal reflection upon themselves as a man. It's a hobby, the shit is suppose to be fun. I'll race anyone, I don't care. Win or lose, doesn't matter because it's fun.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote