Thread: 2015 Mustang
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 11:05 PM   #49
re-rx7
Banned

Originally Posted by STROKD View Post
on your home turf road hundreds of miles away? no thanks, but if theres a local stretch around, im game. The car rarely gets driven, Im not putting 500 miles on it to prove a point to you. You dont even know what the car is... I was joking around, there'd really be no point in us even wasting the gas or even talking about it man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzpDOFOvdek

The driver built my car, Im not as near as good as him, but I have 300+ more rw than that car did. Ive driven the car since I was 12, so I have a fairly good feel for it.
Thats actually a really nice setup man. Impressive! The only local turf is north of ardmore 20 miles. Ozark mountains aka hills. LOL Up there more hp is not gonna make you faster. The turns are sharp 35mph reccomended sign sharp. Those tight curvy roads are about balance. Think Tail of the dragon. We were going uphill in that battle with my brother. Im down 220 hp and 160lb ft to his coyote. His advantage was uphill mine was downhill. ITs worth the drive if you change your mind. When we go again it will be cooler hopefully.

P.s. I think you would be surprised as my brother of the outcome.

Last edited by re-rx7; 08-05-2014 at 11:09 PM.
re-rx7 is offline   Reply With Quote