View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 07:20 PM   #72
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by STROKD View Post
In all honesty Donnie, my dad built his shortblock to be the last one the car ever needed and so it wouldn't blow up when he got on it as well... He doesn't race it and never really goes over 80 in it.

He was tired of worrying about the rods coming out of the block everytime he got on it, (or lifting the heads and blowing gaskets) and was hooked on the power of the blower after it being slow for most of it's life.

I will probably eventually take it to the track once or twice just to see if I can get it down the track. The car Steve and I ran a long while back ran 9s, so if that's any indication of what the car will do, I should be able to get it in the high 10s with a stick. Id be pretty proud if it ran that good since the suspension is stiffer than hell and it weighs about 3900 lbs with me in it.
That the same reason I went ahead and put in the new transmission. I was scared of shredding it every time I would hit boost. I will probably start buying the parts before long. I am also going to start buying the parts for the suspension on my car. Those are really the only two things left to do to the car.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote