View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 10:26 PM   #56
Boss949

I'm new here. I've had AED tunes since 7/13. Performance Tune and Drag Tune are the same except on the Drag the nannies are disabled. I also have the Lopey.

Absolutely worth effort. I like to run at the TMS Friday Night Drags. After getting the Tunes from Shaun and adding MT ET II's DR's. My car was completely different. Shaun is also great at customer service.

A couple of things that I learned along the way about SCT/Tuning, etc.
(if this has been posted before than forgive me for redundancy)
1. Get a 2 amp trickle charger There is something that can cause voltage to change during the downloading in the 2011+ 5.0's. (SCT tech told me)
2. Always retune at home and make sure auto/lamps and all acc are off.

I had an issue with pump gas from this area. Shaun said he had a few guys in Texas that he had the same experience with. I just use Shell 93 now.

As good as the Tune is; I'm still looking at Whipple 2.9!!!
2013 Boss 302 PW, Recaro, Torsen, AED tune, Airaid CAI, MGW, Hotchkis Springs/LCA, Whiteline Relo, CHE K Member w/Torque Limiters, Griggs Torque Arm Kit, T/A rear girdle, Kenny Brown Pan Hard Bar, Whiteline Tranny Bushing, JPC Linelock, JPC stainless clutch line, MT ET Street Radials (when needed), , 2013 GT500 Quad Axle Backs, Kooks LT 1 3/4, O/R X Pipe, Resonator Delete, JPC Line Lock,JPC Clutch Line.
Boss949 is offline   Reply With Quote