View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 02:01 PM   #65
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by STROKD View Post
It depends on what you plan to replace anyway. If you are changing the intake and headers, parts are same price for either motor... if all you need is a gd ac bracket, ill buy a new one and give you my old one. The biggest deal is the hood which you already have... if you dont want huge power, you can get a sportsman 9.5 deck block like i had for cheaper than a dart or boss block for a baby motor... the sportsman block will support 800 rw with no problems, 1000 rw with billet main caps.

I know you arent trying to make big power, but the 408 just makes more sense. If I could afford another build Id sell you my 351 shortstroke and go to a 427 in a heartbeat...
So I've been reading a bunch today about the 351 swap and there isn't as many different parts as I thought. My water pump, timing cover and other misc parts are still good. I would definitely need bigger heads and a different intake but I was already looking at that. I thought I was going to have to change my kmember but I don't so that makes a huge difference in what I can do.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote