View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 12:49 PM   #1092
GunsUp

Wow... I haven't been on here or read any comments for a couple days. After reading some of the comments I feel even worse.

Honestly I expected Ryan to do his job because I put myself in the position for him to do so and I have full respect for what he does. In addition he is also an exceptional mechanic and knows his stuff when it comes to cars and Mustangs & consider him a good friend whom I fully expect will one day help me with my car one way or another.

Like he said he was going to warn anyone he pulled over in order to help spread the word to others including those outside of this group to knock it off because he does not want anyone to get into trouble if it can be avoided.

I made a bad judgement error but I learned a great valuable lesson that night that I have taken to heart and appreciate the opportunity to prove to Ryan that it will not happen again.

All that has to happen is enough calls on everyone until the State Troopers decide to post up all along the usual spots and start impounding cars at which point Ryan will not be able to do anything about it. He wanted to nip this situation in the bud and I will be grateful for his generosity for a long time to come.

Respect law enforcement. They're out putting their lives on the line every day while we sleep comfortably in our warm beds.