View Single Post
Old 11-21-2014, 03:39 PM   #116
Dominic Toretto

Troll call!

Anyway, I believe the GT350 will perform better than the hype. It's got all the equipment to do so. Wider tire print, at least 500hp larger displacement, larger brakes and if these magnetic shocks are worthy it should bring a win against the Z/28.

I am a bit disappointed in the new 5.0L though. AM tested it against a 2012 and the 2012 GT was faster down the track. But the new Mustangs seem more focused towards cornering with the IRS now. However, I think it was MT that tested the 15GT with performance pack against the 15SS1LE and the 1LE was faster. From their commentary, largely in part due to the springs, shocks and tires. The Camaros just grip so much better and are better composed on the track. Mustang still had the floaty feel to it.

Honestly, arguing taxes, dealer markup and interest of all things is all subjective. Interest is based on your credit, two people can go into a dealership, one leave with 0$ and another leave with 24%. It's just dumb to argue that. You'll pay taxes and shit on ANY car you buy. Dealer markup is only done at some dealerships. Some people paid dealer markup on C7s and many people did not. It's still a buyers market, if one dealership wants to hike up prices and they actually sell it to someone that could afford, then it wasn't too much for that person... they could afford it. If another buyer does 5 minutes of research, he'll find a car that he can afford. If you're going to argue price, argue MSRP because, anything after that is completely subjective to the individual.

-Alex

Ford Racing . Pypes . BMR . CDC . American Muscle . DDM Tuning . BFG . J&M . Amsoil . MMD. JLT
Dominic Toretto is offline   Reply With Quote