View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 01:03 PM   #12
ThunderkissGT14

Originally Posted by Lucky13 View Post
Okay. So I have this, too. White car with yellow coming through. I thought it was some crazy bug shit or something but can't remove it at all. What dealership did you go to?
exactly, mine is white with little yellow spots showing through. looks like fucking chicken pocks and in direct sunlight its hard to tell but when the sun was setting you're all like, WTF IS ALL OVER MY CARRRR.

I went to the dealership i bought it at, auto nation ford of south fort worth. bunch of assholes. Prepare to fight a dealer on a rental because they're going to try and say paint defects aren't a manufacturing defect they cover rentals for. thats when you roll up into the show room asking for managers and talking loudly about how its only be like 5000 miles and your cars paint is failing. then they all huddle you back to the service dept and talk to you and amongst themselves and hopefully it works out for you, as it narrowly did for me.

you'll probably have to have all plastic/fiber glass trim repainted.

they'll send it to their body shop which will do a shitty job and you may or may not be surprised by this. look closely at the grill for over spray, and just a poor job. they may have your car for weeks. Mine went back to them twice... grill needed to be redone, then corners and under part of spoiler didn't even like receive paint. you have to be looking for this stuff though or you'll drive off and be detailing your car hard core down the road and you'll be saying fuck out loud in front of neighborhood kids with no fucking regard. All in all they had my car for a month... maybe a week longer. then i rode around another few days after that without a spoiler because they had to redo that. pathetic.

good luck man

2012 V6 performance package traded in
1999 camaro ss sold
1987 GXL rx7 bish locked up at 110k... pfft sold
1979 280zx sold

2004 R1 sold
2006 shadow custom sold
2002 shadow custom sold
1999 TL1000R sold
1997 TL1000S sold

ThunderkissGT14 is offline   Reply With Quote