View Single Post
Old 11-23-2014, 11:01 PM   #84
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
You have been praising HPP for months now, which is fine. If they treated you right then you should refer them. But the fact that every thread you enter now turns into bashing TS, you are officially a troll. We get it your unhappy and you want us 10 fucking people that actually come on this shit hole of a board to know it. Good we get it, now go elsewhere and speak your mind because the 10 of us are tired of it.
Lmao I praised Manny for the tune he did. That's it, they haven't done anything else to my car. I praised Manny for correcting what Sean couldn't do plus made more power and TQ. I can't tell you how their work is cause they haven't done anything to my car. If this is such a POS board why do you even bother coming to this forum. Why don't steve and you go to Dfwmustangs? Lol
I agree. A stick car shocks the tires MUCH harder and does it several times going down the track. With a big power stick car, the car is much more unsettled going down the track making it more of a challenge to ET well. A well running auto car is nothing more than just point and shoot. Which is great for a track car taking a lot of driver error out of the equation.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote