View Single Post
Old 10-02-2014, 07:34 AM   #12
toomnymods

I ended up getting the transmission issues sorted out and ordered a level ten trans and converter. Put it back up on the dyno and the gains from a better built trans where astonishing. I went from 480rwhp with 505 tq to 537hp and 570tq only on 7 lbs of boost.
Never did get my 11 second timeslip. Damn thing spun a rod bearing not even two weeks after i got it back from uprev. I tossed in the towel then and sold it, lol decided to go with a better platform for a racecar. Even if i wouldve dumped another 15 k onto the truck with a built stroker motor id still be slow compared to the 6.0 chevy guys running 8's and 9's.
Atleast with the mustang the mods are plentiful, and i'm not the Guinea pig anymore, lol

2014 Sterling Gray Gt 3.73's, MT82 Trans, Brembo pkg, JLT Carbon fiber CAI, AED E85 Race Tune, ARH Longtubes /w O/R X pipe, Borla Stinger Catback, DSS Alum Driveshaft, Bob's Autosports Oil Seperator, BMR drop springs, K Member, A-Arms, LCA, UCA, UCA mount, Panhard, Panhard brace, LCA Relocation brackets, Viking Dbl adj shocks, Strange Adj struts, MGW short throw shifter
toomnymods is offline   Reply With Quote