View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 05:46 PM   #15
Kadeng

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
It's a big decision. We've all had to make it at one point or another so we understand your frustration with it all. The right stance and wheel/tire selection/fitment makes or breaks the look of a car. The fact there are so many options out there it doesn't make it any easier to decide either! haha.

I've also got a Sterling Grey car. It's a tricky color for sure. I wrestle all the time wondering if I should do some body mods or not. I like the simple lines and the muscle car throwback look it has stock. But I don't want it too "busy" or "cluttered" looking either. I love the wheels I got though, now I just have to decide to if/how to compliment them.

I think ALL car guys suffer from this though. We're constantly fussing over our cars wondering if we got it just right or not and cannot leave shit alone. Haha.
EXACTLY! Couldn't have worded it any better myself I like the M310's in the Dolphin Gray actually. Now just to save for them and find the right tire combinations as well. And i know what you mean, seeing as i have a 100k warranty i'm not touching the engine mods besides maybe looks, so might as well turn heads while cruising Your 5.0 looks fantastic as does everyone elses posting in this thread, makes me constantly wanna push forward and make mine just as unique as y'alls! A very expensive hobby to have that unless a car enthusiast, most don't understand that we're always having to change something up. Oh well