View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 10:20 AM   #9
JDMLOL

Originally Posted by Dominic Toretto View Post
I am talking about possibly tinting the foglights that are integrated into the GTCS fascia. I do not plan to keep the stock foglights in place and will just get an aftermarket grill in place of those.
I'm sort of confused... If you're talking about tinting projector fogs like the ones pictured below I don't think it's possible (maybe I'm wrong) unless you go with 3000k HID's or aftermarket projectors that may have a yellow lens.

DDMtuning.com is the site. Like I said, they have mixed reviews but I have had good luck with them but Derek has had different results. I don't know of any other brands that are "Reputable" per se because technically retrofitting HID's in housings designed for halogen bulbs is illegal. Most of the companies are from overseas so it would be best to just look for reviews on forums. I don't think Philips or Osram/Sylvania makes kits (which would be ideal since they are the leaders in HID lighting and are used as OE on most vehicles) although I think some companies make kits and slap their name on the box.

The Queen:
2013 Race Red Mustang GT 6MT: 20" AMR's, GT500 AB, JBA LT's and ORX, SCT SF3/X3, MGW Short Throw, Some Carbon Wrap, Spoiler Delete, Eibach Sportlines, Koni STR.T's, BMR LCA's, BMR Relo Brackets, BMR UCA, Freedom Racing PHB, Maximum Motorsports CC Plates, BMR Safety loop, DSS Aluminum DS

Last edited by JDMLOL; 07-25-2013 at 10:22 AM.
JDMLOL is offline   Reply With Quote