View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 09:38 PM   #6
03MachMe

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
Damn, that looks like a lot of fun! I didn't know you could have a passenger too. I will have to bring the wife out with me when I give it a try. Well done, Ryan!
Thanks my mom and sister both enjoyed it. The wife hasn't ridden yet but she was out there all day in the heat and didn't complain as much as yall did without even going lol
Originally Posted by JDBishopArts View Post
That is awesome! Great job buddy. I was afraid my car was going to overheat and blow up. lol jk

I was helping the lady with her classroom.
I still just hear excuses.
Originally Posted by brtnstrns View Post
Damn dude. Lucky! Looks like you were able to get some pretty good speed on that course.

And 16 runs?! I'd probably be throwing up by the end of the day from motion sickness.

I've got my schedule clear for the event in September, have the RAI installed so rain won't prevent me from running, and am getting tuned at HPP this Wednesday, so I'll be ready to rock come September!
Awesome!! I will most likely not make the Sep event but Clint has told me there will be auto x at the mustang vs camero event in October. I will be there
Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
That does look like fun. I've been working on my fox's suspension to get it to handle better but that is a long way off from where she sits now. Maybe one day I will be able to take it to an event like this.
even if your not that fast it is still a blast to try. Plenty of slow crappy cars out there running good times lol

2013 Deep Impact Blue GT Premium
386rwhp/383rwtq
03MachMe is offline   Reply With Quote