View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 10:02 AM   #10
Grandpa
I> /\/\

It's really hard to say what it might/might not do performance wise. Look at the CTS-V for example, very heavy car as well but is an amazing performer that has set plenty of factory records. The numbers sometimes just don't add up when trying to bench race it.

Unfortunately, I think it will be a very rare opportunity to get the chance to race one. Most of them will be bought up by old Mopar nuts who will just take them to Show N Shines standing around talking about slanted magazine article performance numbers. The other will be bought and have 22 inch donk wheels and halo lights on them bench racing them to death but never race. At most, we might see a handful of hardcores gutting them to nothing and racing them at the track for Youtube videos. Seeing one on the street? Don't count on it.

I think price tags between $80-90k will be the norm for the first year. Mopar customers are brainwashed to think that Mopars are suppose to be expensive and that is part of what makes them cool. Mopar fans are the worst about having Barret Jackson dreams. lmao.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote