View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 02:52 PM   #11
TwoQuack

If you listen to someone who eats their own dogfood, chances are you won't go wrong.

The guys at Vorshlag know what they're talking about when it comes to these Mustangs. They've got one there with which they've won many events and hold records in certain tracks with it. And they've got many Mustang customers. To me, if you're doing that well on the track with it, I'll take that advice above any others.

This being said, I'd bought an MGW and asked if they'd install it for me. He said with their race car they have the stock shifter with the Whiteline bushing, which they sell, and the Steeda Shifter Base Bushing. He advised me to install those 1st and see how they performed. I've got an appointment there this week to get those installed. If it goes well I'll have an MGW for sale, in case you still want to go that route.

My 2 dracmas. If it has to do with suspension and performance, ask Vorshlag before buying into anyone else's story. Chances are Vorshlag will give you the best recommendation.
TwoQuack is offline   Reply With Quote