View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 10:02 PM   #45
BLK2012GT
Scared to race Steve

Originally Posted by wbt View Post
With you on the bottle maybe. I am not a street racer but a couple of months ago I offered to meet you and line up at Ennis. I showed, ran 10's, and you never bothered to introduce yourself and take that offer up. The way I see it is you spent a lot of money on an 11 sec. car. History isn't on your side when making claims.

Like I mentioned in this post:
http://www.dfw50s.com/showpost.php?p=48018&postcount=6

....I need more data before saying it is worth spending the extra $1K on a CJ setup. I'll update the sticky as we capture more info. Someone else's dyno numbers don't provide me the data I need.
There's no point of arguing with you about your car and my car on the streets. One you know everything and anything about these coyotes (ok) and two you don't street race. Prime example my car is faster then what it appears at the track, I race a person in this group and we ran the same time and mph at the track. But we did a 30 roll starting in 2nd gear in mexico and I walked him like he was standing still. It wasn't even a close race. But I expected that since I make 100 rwhp then he does. So if we did ever race on the streets I don't think your car has a chance against mine. Sorry that's my opinion so take it with a grain of salt.
BLK2012GT is offline   Reply With Quote