View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 11:04 AM   #45
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by Midnight11 View Post
Jesus u are almost worth then him. Im talking about the video, all the personal comments are out of line which I've stated at least 3 times now. Reading comprehension
Lets be clear on one thing. I think Jeff acts like a huge fucking jack ass, I don't think there is a person here that doesn't think that. The guy takes shit way to far and always freaks out over little shit. I think he should have had a short vacation for some of things he said, so don't think I am defending him. Is Jeff a nice person in public, yes but on here he goes overboard. I'm just stating my opinion on the kid issue, that's what I find offensive. This other shit is just internet bullshit and everybody feels like they can say what they want behind a keyboard because there are no real consequences. A good rule of thumb is if you wouldn't say it to their face don't type it, some guys will drive to a meet over an hour away to fight because of what is said on these boards. I have seen it in person, so don't think what you type can't bite you in your ass.

DirtyD, I'm glad you apologized for what you said, that makes you a better man than most.

And Nick kiss my ass you skinny fucker
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote