Thread: Z/28
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 01:03 PM   #44
Dominic Toretto

Originally Posted by re-rx7 View Post
So basically what your saying is that the Z28 is the baddest street car in its price range? Im gna ask you this....How many people actually take their cars to the track. Not just people you know personally but in general. Very very few. Track Fees are alot more then Drag strip fees. Its nice to know it can circle the track in German in so many par secs but at the end of the day most people that buy these will use them on the street. If you run across a your buddy who just bought a new shelby for the same money your not gna say " follow me to the track".
I never claimed the Z/28 was the baddest car ever. I just posted this thread for people interested in the car. That was it. I'm a car enthusiast and like several types of cars, not just Fords. Plenty of people measure performance based on track times. If the Mustang went around a track faster than a Camaro, how many people here would have bashed the car?

-Alex

Ford Racing . Pypes . BMR . CDC . American Muscle . DDM Tuning . BFG . J&M . Amsoil . MMD. JLT
Dominic Toretto is offline   Reply With Quote