View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 11:59 PM   #1
BillWill

Thumbs down Who does good tunes?

I am having issues with my 2011 5.0 emitting white smoke upon start up and acceleration. I recently thought I was getting a custom tune done at Lonestar Performance but instead I paid 400$ for a dyno pull. The pull showed 401hp with 289tq. They installed Kooks LT 1 3/4 headers, Kooks hi flow catted x-pipe and magnaflow comp series exhaust. My car already had a Steeda CAI. I should be pulling more than that right? How I found this out is by having troubles with the tune. My car was stalling at red lights and upon start up all I could smell was fuel. So, I brought it back and he downloaded a tune to my programmer in front of me and uploaded it to the car. Wouldn't you put a dyno tuned car back on the dyno? Well forget Lonestar Racing I need someone who knows what is going on. The low numbers might be from the OLD Dyno they have.

I have went back with a Steeda tune for now. Does anyone know a darn good place to take it too.
2011 Mustang 5.0 Premium Performance White 6MT, Steeda CAI, Kooks LT 1 3/4, Kooks Hi-Flow Cat X-Pipe, Magnaflow Comp Axle Back, Vorshlag custom over axle 3 inch, Barton ST, Steeda Caster Camber Plates, Koni Streets, Steeda Sport Springs, J&M panhard, Whiteline LCA brackets, Steeda Billet LCA, B&M Diff Cover, G-Trac Brace, Rear Shock Tower Brace, Boss 302S Wheels 19x9/19x10, EBC Slotted Sport Rotors, Hawk Pads.
BillWill is offline   Reply With Quote