View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 04:24 AM   #24
03MachMe

Originally Posted by five.slow View Post
if you cannot get your gun and mag out from 2 close locations, load and kill you need to get more failure with your weapon and tactics. also might wanna think about what is causing you to be in a situation in a VEHICLE that causes you to quickly draw a weapon.
Haha you obviously don't know me. Because when someone comes up to your car with a gun pointed at you the last thing I want to do is grab my gun from one location my mag from another load rack a round then fire all before the guy gets a shot off? I don't care if your a Navy Seal that isn't going to happen. I promise you my weapon tactics are sufficient . I have seen people going through a drive through at a local fast food restaurant and get a gun pulled on them so don't give me this what's causing me to me in a situation where I would need to quickly get to my weapon. And that's fine of you think you don't need to carry a weapon but don't think that those of us that do is because we need it to feel like a man. I have seen things that make you realize you never know when you may need to protect yourself and or others. I bet before the movie theater incident in Colorado you would have thought it would be stupid to have a gun with you at the movies too huh. Or at the mall, or on a college campus. Get my point.

2013 Deep Impact Blue GT Premium
386rwhp/383rwtq

Last edited by 03MachMe; 12-01-2013 at 04:40 AM.
03MachMe is offline   Reply With Quote