View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 10:14 AM   #14
donutninja

Originally Posted by Crimson600+HP View Post
Truth, run a little negative camber in the front and problem solved.
yup, I haven't had a chance to really test it out. I've taken a few sharp turns pretty aggressively and it's felt really composed but I'll probably have to adjust camber a little bit for an AutoX or track day.

If anything, it seems the rear end is more apt to slide out now than before, this may also be that, until recently, it's been pretty damn cold and I'm now on summer tires instead of all season. Or is that nonsensical?

I think 285/35 in the rears would just be a little to big. I went really aggressive with the offsets so I could have a show and go look and they are pretty much perfectly flush with the fenders now at 275/35 Eventually I'm going to get some 18" wheels for a dedicated track tire but I need to continue improving and learning the car before I can justify that purchase.

UNFORTUNATELY, the way the BC's are set up I can't easily access the camber bolts.... Do ya'll think it would be structurally ok for me to cut into the strut tower just enough to give access to the bolts? Or maybe drill a hole so I can get the allen through it.

donutninja is offline   Reply With Quote