View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 09:43 PM   #10
re-rx7
Banned

Originally Posted by 5HIFT3D View Post
Looks like I will be going with the CJ. If I am going to spend them money anyways why not get the best. It is a bummer about the lack of torque gain but I like thelaunch as it is anyways.
the best part doesn't mean the fastest time. It's how they wrk together.

Originally Posted by Misanthrope View Post
New here on this forum, but not new to the forum scene. As i am coming from owning an 11 second catfish Camaro. And I recently bought a 2012 5.0 300a a6. I would like to get this car into the 10's to compete with you guys with a stock long block as i have seen that there has only been 4 to do so, but have noticed only two still exist. I have noticed that the setup you're using works well kudos to that, but there is a black car that is similar to yours in the northeast that has proved faster times with a stock intake and 4.10's? What's the explanation (if there is one) on why his went faster if the setup you are using is the best out there.........just trying to get good answers without having to do a lot of research on my end and having others provide information and not trying to make this uncomfortable for anyone. But as seeing what you have done keep on keeping on and I hope to see you at the fun ford event in Dallas as it would be a pleasure to meet someone with so much knowledge as yourself.
Pretty gd first post. Be sure to introduce yourself.
re-rx7 is offline   Reply With Quote