View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 08:18 PM   #28
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by 46Tbird View Post
Oh that's right, there are lots of posts of you busting your buddys' balls after they pop their engines in their quest for more performance. But you yourself don't really have anything to add here, because this is the Performance forum, and as you say you don't care about the track anymore.

Maybe they should add a "Let Me Tell You Youngsters 'Bout How I Used'ta Run 9s" forum or a "Let Me Tell You Youngsters 'Bout How I Used to Be a JKD Master" forum, or a "Let Me Tell You Youngsters 'Bout How I Bowled a 300" forum. At least then you'll have some relevant info to add.

That's funny. I have dozens of photos of me with friends at the various tracks, but I've never seen you at one. The people I go with are cool but I don't name drop in every post like you do (how many times are you gonna mention you know Junkie anyway?). And finally, I added timeslips to show real-world results of using the specific product the OP asked about. This is the Performance forum, remember? Summer is coming soon, run along now and get your bikini line back into shape.
If you hung out with this group at all, you'd realize that everyone busts eachothers balls for everything, doesn't matter what it is, but it's lighthearted in nature. Like me referring to the "flake" comment you made to this whole group and joking with you about flaking. lol.

And since when is performance only in regards to the track only? Is track data the only data that counts because that is what is important to you?

Btw, I know Junkie....and a lot of other fast guys.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote