View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 12:20 PM   #1
detrailers

Default 2013 Low Mile GT Show Car

Bought this as a bone stock GT with the intention of building it as a show car. It actually won awards in both shows I have entered it in, and will be in next issue of MM&FF. It sits covered in my garage. Car only has 55k miles on it It is a 2013 GT Base. It is a manual. LOTS of suspension mods to this vehicle and most importantly the clutch and shifter have been upgraded - this is important because the stock MT82 shifter and clutch operation on these cars is horrible and had been well documented. Everything works, car is near perfect and needs nothing, The mods I have done are as follows and have LESS THAN 1000 miles on them, all work was done a few months ago. I built the entire car to standout but could still be daily driven if desired - car rides excellent, I followed the red/black theme on thru out the car wherever possible. This car gets lots of attention and compliments, in fact, I was able to get out of a ticket because the cop was enamored by the car. It has never been raced or tracked

• COMPLETE PEDDERS FULLY ADJUSTABLE COIL OVER SUSPENSION
• STEEDA COMPETITION ADJUSTABLE FRONT SWAY BAR
• F/R POLY SWAY BAR BUSHINGS W/ RE ENGINEERED REAR LINKS
• SR PERFORMANCE ANTI ROLL BALL JOINTS
• STEEDA BUMPSTEER KIT
• BMR ADJUSTABLE PANHARD BAR
• RESONATOR DELETE – X PIPE - FLOWMASTER MUFFLERS
• K&N RACE COLD AIR INTAKE
• SHRADER CUSTOM 93 OCTANE TUNE - INCLUDING NORMAL AND CAMMED TUNES
• 20X9 – 20X10.5 AMR STAGGERED WHEELS
• BLACK LUG NUTS
• BLACK 5.0 EMBLEMS
• RTR SMOOTH TAIL PANEL
• COLORMATCHED WIPER COWL
• MGP CALIPER COVERS
• RED CARBON FIBER INTERIOR KIT
• BARTON HYBRID 3 TRANS MOUNT SHIFTER (important, ask me about this)
• STEEL BRAIDED CLUTCH LINE
• “3” POOL BALL SHIFTER KNOB
• ALUMINUM PEDAL COVERS
• FORD RACING BLUE VALVE COVERS
• CHROMED BMR STRUT TOWER BRACE
• BLACK HOOD VENTS
• BLACK GT500 STRIPES
• BLACK WRAPPED B PILLAR, FUEL DOOR AND ROOF
• STREET SCENE SPLITTER W/ CUSTOM RED SPLITTER RODS(not shown)
• COMPLETE INTERIOR/EXTERIOR L.E.D. UPGRADE INCLUDING FRONT TURN SIGNAL LOAD RESISTORS
• CLASS 1 HITCH AND LIGHT HARNESS (has not towed anything, just for show)
• UNDER LIGHT KIT
• TOUCH UP PAINT AND CUSTOM COVER INCLUDED

Car books for close to $18k and upgrades are close to $7k retail with labor so I'm firm on price. If you want a very straight, clean, unique GT that hasn't been beaten to death this may be your car.
$21,995

I am a licensed auto transport broker and can have vehicle shipped anywhere, call or PM me for shipping quote

PM or call only, no text 940.206.936three

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
detrailers is offline   Reply With Quote